Get ready for fun in the sun at Sinnott’s Sand Bar in downtown Papillion!
Come and join us in this great opportunity to catch up with all your favorite St. C families! Compete in a round-robin-style sand volleyball tournament with awesome people, food, drinks, and the chance to sport your sick sand volleyball skills!
For just $25 per person, gather your best six-person team (with up to two optional substitute players). Food and beverages are available for purchase at Sinnott’s Sand Bar. Crusaders Alumni swag and 50/50 raffle tickets will be available at our booth.
This event takes place on June 26th at 3pm. Submit your team using the form below. If you only want to be a substitute player, you have the option to select “I would like to be a sub” below. Payments can be made online or in person on the day of the tournament.
If you have been to any of our previous events, you know the Crusaders Alumni puts the fun in fundraisers! We look forward to seeing you all there and thank you for your continued support!
Volleyball Coed 6×6 General Rules
*All players need to be at least 21 to play and you need at least 4 team members to begin play
*50% of players on the court must be female and all players must rotate positions
*Best of three 3 sets per match within 1 hour time frame. Rally scoring to 21 for first two games and third game to 15 as a tie breaker, if needed.
*If the ball is hit more than one time before going over the net, a female must have come in contact and hit the ball at least once. A block does not count as one of your three hits.
*Three consecutive overhand serves allowed then one underhand serve before returning to overhand- no jump serves.
*No blocking or spiking serves, if the ball hits a boundary line it is considered in, contact with the net at any time or going under the net is not allowed, nor obvious lifts or grasping/throwing ball over net. Serves that hit the net are still playable.
*Being an honorable team is calling your own faults fairly and using responsible spiking as well as good sportsmanship.
1. No outside food or drinks are to be brought inside the bar, patio, or volleyball court area. All items must be purchased at the bar and state
law prohibits any glass containers outside. Any team caught bringing in alcohol will be asked to leave.
2. No alcoholic beverages can leave the premises at any time
3. Kids are not to be inside the bar unsupervised, or are allowed to play with the water cups or hoses. For safety of our players and children please keep kids safely away from the courts and do not allow them to dig large holes in the sand or hang on the nets and walk on the walls.
4. We have a feet-washing station for our players use, please do not use our bathroom sinks to wash feet off.
5. As we try to keep our patio and courts clean for you please help us out by using our trashcans and ashtray buckets located by each court and on the patio.